[nabs-l] J.A.W.S. and I.E. 9 not getting along

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Apr 5 02:03:41 UTC 2012

I have an Acer laptop, with Windows Vista, and Jaws 10.0.
I also have IE 8.
I don't have the problems, that you are having, but I'm still tired of Jaws.
I hate Firefox, because it's constantly crashing, like I told you in
another thread.
It hasn't been doing that as much, but only when I get on a certain
Website, that's when it does it.
NVDA, here I come!
Blessings, Joshua