[nabs-l] J.A.W.S. and I.E. 9 not getting along

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 02:13:42 UTC 2012

Hi Mary and everyone,

If you need to read PDF's and can't using Firefox, you can just send
an email to convert at robobraille.org. In the subject line, type in the
file format you want the PDF converted into, for example .doc. Then
attach the original PDF file. You should receive an email back within
a few minutes of you sending the original one with the converted file
attached. It is a very cool and useful service, and I have used it
many times and know it works!

Hope this helps,

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"