[nabs-l] new iPhone users conference

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:53:06 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I thought I would let you all know of a great conference for new iPhone
users. Any of you who have used your iPhone or other iOS device for less
than 6 months are welcome! If you want to learn more about your iPhone,
iPad, or iPod Touch from experienced blind iOS users, come on in and join
us! The conference is at 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain, and 5 PM
Pacific, in room 2428 on the Conversation Station chat line. To get into the
call, call 616-883-2999. When you hear the music indicating that you've
called in, press the pound key. From the main menu, press 1 for live chat
rooms. Then enter room number 2428 and press pound. You will hear a welcome
greeting, followed by a prompt to say your name. Say your name after the
beep and press pound, and you're in the call! Hope to see you there!

Chris