[nabs-l] Fw: [Braillenote] Announcing the Tenth BrailleNote Chat for April 14, 2012!

Zach zach2012 at chickerland.com
Wed Apr 11 22:59:15 UTC 2012

Zach Griego-Dreicer
Email: zach2012 at chickerland.com
Skype and Twitter: Chickerland
Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/chickerland or find me using this
email address.
-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 12:38 AM
To: braillenote at list.humanware.com
Subject: [Braillenote] Announcing the Tenth BrailleNote Chat for April
14,2012!

Dear BrailleNote users, HumanWare staff and others:
Want to learn about how to solve some problems and hear expert
user opinions on BrailleNote? Want to find out how the
competition is doing and discuss improvements for the BN? Or wish
to meet new friends who use BrailleNote family of products? If
your answer is "yes" to any of these, then I would like to
cordially invite you to our first BrailleNote user chat of 2012!
Hosted by BrailleNote users ourselves, this chat would be a good
opportunity to share your thoughts about using a BN, learn few
tips from expert users and meet new friends around the world.
Since 2007, a number of user chats were conducted to discuss
things related to KeySoft and BrailleNote, as well as to interact
with HumanWare representatives (for some sessions).  The archives
of these chats can be found at www.braillenoteusers.info/media.
This year, to open chat oportunities for non computer users and
to allow international users to join us in United States, we'll
be hosting two sessions using two chatting methods: one with and
one without use of a computer and a microphone.  The chat details
are as follows:
* Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012.
* First session (using a phone chat service): 11 AM Pacific, 12
PM Mountain, 1 PM Central, 2 PM Eastern, 18:00 GMT.  Stay tuned
for the next chat announcement email regarding accessing this
session via phone.
* Second session (for computer users): 5 PM Pacific, 6 PM
Mountain, 7 PM Central, 8 PM Eastern, 00:00 GMT.  We'll be using
a Talking Communities room found at Blind Cool Tech website
(www.blindcooltech.com).  The room can accomodate up to 25 people
at a time, and use of microphone is optional (there will be
people who'll read your text comments).
For people with KeyChat, there will be people who'll be relaying
the chat progress between you and the chat audience (so you can
see what's going on and have your thoughts heard by others).
More details on our chat to follow on the subsequent posts.  If
you have any questions about
the BN chat, please send an email to
webmaster at braillenoteusers.info.
Hope to see you on Saturday!
Sincerely,
Joseph S Lee

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscribe at list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote