[nabs-l] Fw: your valuable vote/help for our project in the MIT global challenge!

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 01:21:47 UTC 2012

They have a non-profit organization India to help people with disabilities. You should look at the link that is provided with the email which provides information about their project.

Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller