[nabs-l] problems for a blind friend in New York

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:17:12 UTC 2012

Hi Beth,

In terms of the Commission I would say that it depends heavily upon
who your VRC is because I had one that had the attitude of "no we
can't or don't do that".  So we switched to another and his attitude
is "how can I help or let me look into it and I'll do what I can".
Just wanted to add that part ot it.  I don't know all the
circumstances, but sometimes it really as I said depends on how you
are working with.

Justin