[nabs-l] Concerned about a class, I'm taking, this Fall

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 21:26:55 UTC 2012

Hi Joshua,
Before doing anything else I would talk with the professor and ask to
look at a syllabus to see what kinds of books you will be using and
what assignments you will be doing. At that time also talk to the prof
about what kinds of three-dimensional guides, like skeletons, they
might have available.
I have found that sometimes VR only wants to work with certain
providers because of their contracts, and the providers they like may
or may not be the best ones. If you've found a Braille transcription
provider you prefer you might want to explore another way of paying
for the Braille transcription. Perhaps a local Lions club would help
you with this? Do you have any disability services office on your
campus?
Best,
Arielle

On 4/13/12, Joshua Lester <jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu> wrote:
> Wow!
> Was he attending a full-fledged university?
> I'm in a community college, that doesn't have all of this stuff.
> I wish we did, though.
> Thanks, Joshua
>
> On 4/13/12, Cari Ford <carisuekness at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Josh,
>> My husband took A&P for Med transcription. He said he had an in class lab
>> assistant and tutor. He said in his lab there were articulating skellitins
>> and he could feel the bones and stuff.
>> Peace,
>> Cari

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/raniaismail04%40gm