[nabs-l] Concerned about a class, I'm taking, this Fall

Loren isaiah5719 at mchsi.com
Sun Apr 15 12:43:49 UTC 2012

Joshua,

Several yeaars ago now, my wife took an a and p course. She was in speech
pathology at the time.  She had a reader attend some classes with her to
make raised-line drawings of various things.  She also used arrangements
ahead of time with the professor to take the exams.  She was able to
complete the course.  She is a very good braille reader and was able to take
some notes herself as well.  She mainly used the reader to get the diagrams
down.  I wish you well on the course.  Just remember you have the right to
be there; so, kick butt and make sure you get what you needf.

Loren Wakefield