[nabs-l] creating surveys

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 15 13:14:15 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Well I found out I need to do some research for a research paper in english. Well, except for interviews, this can be an accessibility challenge since if I create a survey in paper, I cannot read the results. I need a method like a survey or interview and since its on groups, this would better with a survey.

So, how can I create an online accessible survey? Where? and is it free?
Any other ideas such as having participants respond with a voice mail message annonoumously maybe with drop box or something? I have created a blog so hope I can create a survey without learning fancy web design. Thanks for any tips!