[nabs-l] Accessibility of Microsoft Office 365 vs. Google apps for Education

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Apr 15 23:31:02 UTC 2012

Well, if you read any technology stuff today you will quickly see
references to the Cloud.  Basically it is storage, applications and
the like located at a remote site.  You generally access them through
a browser and the Internet.  Instead of doing stuff, and storing
stuff on your local PC, they are handled remotely, (in the cloud,)
and you just connect to them as needed.

Dave