[nabs-l] new york advice on apartments

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 19:14:56 UTC 2012

Hello Brian,

I believe the intent of this email list is to discuss issues relevant to
being a blind student. Therefore, I do not believe this is the proper place
to judge others based upon their own religious beliefs or lack thereof.
Others may not believe the same as you, and their beliefs should be
respected. If you wish to debate religious topics, I believe there are other
forums and email lists devoted for this purpose.

Thanks,
Elizabeth