[nabs-l] new york advice on apartments

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 00:18:15 UTC 2012

I agree, Arielle! Anyone who was on this list back in September of last year
and saw the very off-topic and unnecisarily controversial thread about 9/11,
which turned into a debate about people's political leanings and religious
beliefs, knows what we are talking about. I don't want that to happen again,
and I think a lot of us also wouldn't want that to happen again, so please
keep messages blindness-related.

Thanks,

Chris