[nabs-l] Safeway Website

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 17 03:01:36 UTC 2012

I agree Dave. I use IE and have no issue accessing most websites; those that
give me trouble generally have some multimedia content such as flash or
java. Josh, if you have trouble with a website, maybe you should learn more
jaws commands. Look up the keystrokes or ask a friend about them, don't
assume its not accessible.