[nabs-l] hello

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 21:06:21 UTC 2012

ok, before I begin, I'm sorry if this is the second message in a row
you get from me. I accidentally hit a button and I think maybe the
last email got cut off previously to the end and sent before I
actually wanted to send it.

I was trying to say:
Beth, my gdb dog is awesome, I know several teams in your area, and
please feel free to privately message me if you wanna know anything
about GDB or guides

I really appreciate y'all's welcoming messages. For the record, I'm
glad Joshua posted here that he was gonna email me, because I don't
open emails from people I don't know unless they are list emails so I
appreciate that.
Cory, I don't think I'm your facebook friend, but you can find me
there if you want. Go find my guide dog, add her and then I'll add you
there. Her name is Stockard Wheeler. You can search me directly by
looking up the name Laurel Wheeler andd the UT Arlington network.
Anybody who wishes to may add me on facebook. Please make sure if you
do add me, that you send me a message either on facebook or privately
through email, and tell me who you are so I know. I don't add people
who I don't know, but if you explain who you are and that I know you
from this list, I'll be happy to add ya.
Nicole, glad to see you on here too :)

Laurel and Stockard