[nabs-l] new york advice on apartments

Wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 04:50:05 UTC 2012

Good morning.  Regarding student housing, check out the following place:
nystudenthousing.org.  If that website is not correct, then google this physical address:
31 Lexington Avenue,
New York, NY 10010.
Just do not go there if you have a guide dog, they will kick you out and not talk to you.  I went in to that office to obtain information last summer for a friend and no one would give me information, not even the director since they  "do not have housing for you people and that they do not want dogs."
Good luck.

William O'Donnell, distributor
Organo Gold Enterprises, INC.
www.willsholistics.organogold.com