[nabs-l] Question for blind students

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Apr 19 22:00:10 UTC 2012

Faculty and staff have never given me problems, at my college.
The layout, and the fact that the Braille on the signs, for each
class, isn't informative enough, have been my main problems.
The rooms are labeled, "Classroom," and "Office," but the room number
is labeled, in Print.
Why not label the room numbers, in Braille?
This makes my traveling on campus, difficult!
Blessings, Joshua