[nabs-l] Question for blind students

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Apr 19 22:44:22 UTC 2012

It's going great!
I'm glad finals will be over, and I get to be home, instead of
constantly leaving for school!
I've finally won a huge victory with my Rehab, which was the only
problem I was having in college, (putting this message back on topic.)
I'll have my books in Braille, and I'll also have a notetaker, so some
of my challenges will be alleviated.
Blessings, Joshua