[nabs-l] hello

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 22:48:23 UTC 2012

I've seen this same spam email that got posted to this list
yesterday before.  Every time, it came from friends of mine who
would never spam people, especially people they know.  This email
is generated by some hacker who hacks people's email accounts
then sends spam emails to everybody in the victim's address book
in the hopes that the recipients will click on the link, which
will probably make your computer get a virus.  Prescilla had no
control over this!

 Kaiser's spam, however, was different; he clearly wrote the
emails, and manually sent them to the lists he wanted to send
them to.  A hacker or a hacker's computer wouldn't probably know
to send some spam email which also had something to do with
blindness to NFB lists, so Kaiser did write those emails, in my
estimation.  There's also a member of this list and a friend of
mine who can confirm that Alex Kaiser is, in fact, real and a
blind person, as they both went to CCB twice.

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7

Sent from my BrailleNote