[nabs-l] need some help Please let me know .

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 03:28:05 UTC 2012

Also remember if you are buying a Mac, you are muying into the whole
ecosystem. The screen reader on mac, granted it is included, works
mostly only with apple applications. From what I have heard, it works
poorly with other vendors products such as Firefox from Mozilla. It
works with Microsoft office but is a much better experience with the
apple word processor. I personally have not worked with Macs but these
are the general notions I get from those who do.
Bill

--
Bill Casson
University of New Mexico