[nabs-l] New to the list.

John Moore coasterfreak88 at mac.com
Fri Apr 20 04:41:18 UTC 2012

Hi everyone. I'm John Moore; I'm sure a lot of you know me from Facebook. I am currently doing core curriculum classes at a community college in Fort Worth, Tx, with an eye to becoming an organ performance major at the University of North Texas or another school. I choose to be neutral and not join either organization of the blind for personal reasons that I do not want to disclose. You all will be about 45 minutes away from me when you come to national convention. I've thought about coming for a student-oriented event, but I do not know yet. I am very severely hearing-impaired as well, to the point where I can do very little independent travel. I can't cross roads by myself anymore, and I use paratransit to get places I need to go if I can't get driven. I am on this list mainly for networking purposes. I hope to get to know all of you better.