[nabs-l] College

Lanie readtobuild at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 08:25:05 UTC 2012

Hi all.  I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on this.
I'm taking Calculus 2 in college and have to carry around several
Braille volumes so that I can keep up, a Brailler, my
BrailleNote, Braille paper, and an APH Graphing Aid for
Mathematics, all in a huge rolling bag.  I have reason to think
that all this is messing up my back.  I don't know how to lighten
the load, but I can't keep carrxing it.  I've already talked with
the Office for Students with Disabilities coordinator, but they
don't have any Braillers.  How do any others on this list who are
taking classes with huge Braille books and other things like this
do it? Do you use a large bag like I do? Any advice here would be
great! Thanks.