[nabs-l] "U Improving U" Seminar 2012

LaKeisha Holmes lholmes at gabstudents.org
Fri Apr 20 16:14:59 UTC 2012

Hello all,

The Georgia association of Blind Students will be hosting the second regional U Improving U seminar. This seminar is designed to bring students from various regions together for an educational and fun-filled weekend with sessions ranging from college preparation and career building to creating your own sense of fashion and building social networks across the country. The 2009 seminar was a huge success and we hope to make this year’s seminar even bigger and better, and we need your help to do it!

If you are interested in participating in the planning of this event, please join one of our committees.  The contact information for each chairman is provided below.  Let’s work together to make this seminar one we won’t soon forget!!!

President: Lakeisha Holmes lholmes at gabstudents.org

Hospitality: Shelby Ball sball at nfbga.org

Transportation: Rashi Goel rashig21 at gmail.com

Public Relations: Nikki Jackson njackson at nfbga.org

Fund raising: Wilkens Eugene wilkens_e at hotmail.com
Isaiah Wilcox iwilcox at nfbga.org

LaKeisha Holmes
President
Georgia Association of Blind Students
(404) 580-3040
lholmes at gabstudents.org
GABStudents.org
"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome." -Booker T. Washington