[nabs-l] Question for blind students

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 22:49:45 UTC 2012

Hi Joshua,

Well, what's funny is your problem with the rooms being only
labelled "classroom" or "office" in Braille is the same problem
that I sometimes have in my middle school! If you want me to, I
can email you off-list and tell you some of my methods for
finding classrooms in my school.  I will tell you now that in my
school, the room numbers are written in Braille and in print
above the "classroom" or "office" label.  Most of the time, these
numbers follow an order in the hallways, so I have learned to use
the room numbers to know where the room I'm looking for is.  I'll
email you with more details off-list if you'd like to know them.

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7

Sent from my BrailleNote