[nabs-l] Attempting to locate a book

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 21:16:10 UTC 2012

When I had a book I was not able to find, I had the school get the PDF
file of it sent to us or even my teachers would give me a copy that
they would have already, and if I had bot the book itself, I would
just turn around and sell it a bit cheeper to another student.

--

Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470