[nabs-l] Techniques for Doing Math in Braille

Lanie readtobuild at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 23:15:53 UTC 2012

Thanks for the advice everyone.  I already use my BrailleNote for
homework, but I do need to try to get faster at taking notes with
it.  This is tough because I've always had trouble taking notes.
I have trouble
coming up with shorthand and figuring out the main idea of stuff
to write it down.  As for the textbooks, I only need one for
class, but the rest are for homework between classes.  I'm often
on campus doing homework for about 4-5 hours before and between
classes.