[nabs-l] newsline question

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 12:59:32 UTC 2012

Hi,
sorry this has nothing to do with this particular post, but I for some
reason have issues making new posts. when I send a new post I get an email
back saying it didn't go through. I am not sure what is going on. My
question is to those who are or who have used the victor reader classic x
plus. I have the necessary keys programed to used the learning ali books on
cd, but now my reader is saying something about creating a new profile and I
am not able to read the book. did I press a button or something and is there
a way to reset the machine so I can continue to read my books? Please let me
know as soon as possible. I was in the middle of doing reading for a class
assignment. Thanks and sorry again about interupting this post.