[nabs-l] victor reader classic x Plus

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 18:18:17 UTC 2012

Hello Gloria,

I use the Victor Reader Stream, so I am not familiar with the specific
machine you are using. However, I know you can reset the profile on the
Victor Stream by simultaneously pressing the power button with the five
button which is also the button in the middle of the machine with a raised
dot on it. I am not sure if your machine has the same kind of button set up
as the Victor Reader, but if it does, perhaps you could give this a try to
see if it helps. If not, then I would suggest contacting Humanware so they
can walk you through the process of resetting the profile on your specific
machine.

Good luck,
Elizabeth