[nabs-l] Page Number in Microsoft Word

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:39:22 UTC 2012

Have you tried Alt+Delete? Should tell you the page number your cursor
is on, as well as the distance from the top of the page and from the
left margin. Very useful for checking paragraph indentation as well as
page numbers. I know it works in Word 2007 or later, and I think it
works in Word 2003 as well, but check and make sure.
Arielle