[nabs-l] questions about a mac bok pro

Ignasi Cambra Díaz ignasicambra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 04:31:50 UTC 2012

Bootcamp comes with your Mac, but Windows doesn't. Setting up a bootcamp partition takes just a couple of minutes, but unless you have an automated Windows installation dvd you won't be able to install Windows independently. That's one of the things I love about Mac OS X, I can do everything by myself.