[nabs-l] questions about a mac bok pro

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 15:48:03 UTC 2012

Obviously Windows apps won't run natively on Mac OS X. There are some
tools available that can make certain things run, but accessibility
related programs will most likely not work. If you don't want to use
bootcamp you can use a virtualization solution such as VmWare fusion,
Virtualbox or Parallels. This runs a full installation of Windows on
top of OS X in a virtual machine. All your Windows applications will
work just fine, and you won't have to reboot every time you need to
use them. By the way, Serotek offers a great OCR solution for the Mac,
in case you are interested.

Ignasi

Sent from my iPhone