[nabs-l] Survey - RoboBraille in Education

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Wed Apr 25 17:38:13 UTC 2012

This is a really great service and I encourage everyone who has used RoboBraille to let them know how useful it is to blind users. This survey is only a few questions and won’t take long to complete. This is a great opportunity to tell people how helpful it is when projects designed to help the blind actually get it right. They ask for our personal stories of how we use it.
Best,
Heather

From: RoboBraille Users International 2012

Survey - RoboBraille in Education
Dear RoboBraille user,

As part of our EU Leonardo project (RoboBraille in Education) we have made a questionnaire for teachers and students, to find out how RoboBraille is used in educational context.

The objective of the project is to collect new knowledge, as how RoboBraille can be used to teach reading to people with visual impairment.

You will be a great deal of help if you answered the questionnaire.

Answer the questionnaire here.

Best regards,
The RoboBraille Team

To unsubscribe click here and send the mail.