[nabs-l] Student Slate, Finance Edition

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 25 22:08:50 UTC 2012

good idea

-----Original Message-----
From: Antonio Guimaraes
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:13 AM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: [nabs-l] Student Slate, Finance Edition

I don't know if this is something NABS would want to undertake, but here
is an idea that came from writing my last message on scholarships.

A comprehensive Student Slate article dealing with this and other
student issues beyond blindness would be welcome.

Perhaps a Student Slate, student finances edition to cover student
loans, financial aid, fraud, saving, salary negotiation, earning
expectations? There's a table of contents. NABS just needs to find the
financial bright minds of the organization to write the stories. I'm not
one of them. Prefer the arts myself.

Yes, I did just sidestep writing a piece, but would love to read such an
issue.

Sincerely,

Antonio Guimaraes