[nabs-l] Student Slate, Finance Edition

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 23:20:38 UTC 2012

Another idea that NABS may want to consider is maybe writing a good sample essay so that students can see what a good essay looks like.
Another idea since find a job is a big focus for blind students and blind people in general, is to write a good sample resume and a good sample cover-letter.

Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller