[nabs-l] learning ally change with WMA

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 01:54:49 UTC 2012

Hi,
I use the FSReader program on my computer for both reding downloaded
and for reading cds. It is a free program you can get from Freedom
Scientific. You have to authorize it to play the Learning Ally books
but if you are a member, it is easy to do and is also free.
Bill

--
Bill Casson
University of New Mexico