[nabs-l] downloadable webster dictionary

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Apr 29 19:53:45 UTC 2012

Hello Gloria,

As for using a dictionary to put on your computer there is a webster's
dictionary on the internet.

Just go to www.websters.com

And, that's where you will find it! You can then bookmark the site under
your favorites so, you have it handy there for your use.

Take care and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs,
amy