[nabs-l] JAWS reading font colour and style...

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:56:34 UTC 2012

Hello Juel

I know how to do this. All you have to do is press insert+6, number 6 on the
number row on your keyboard. Then search for "speech and Sounds Schemes." if
you are using JAWS 12 and later, you will land on an edit box where you can
just type the search query I specified above, but if you are using JAWS 11
and earlier, once you invoke the command insert+6, you will get a standard
app with a menu bar. In this case, you press alt+s to get to the set options
menu, then look for the speech and sounds scheme. Once you are in the speech
and sounds schemes, you need to down arrow, or spacebar (if you are using
JAWS 12 or 13), till you hear "attributes and colors" or "attributes, colors
and font info". Then press alt+A to apply your change and then press enter
to confirm the settings.

Hope this helps you!