[nabs-l] Information about Italian

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:38:27 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am going to be taking an Elementary Italian course in the fall and
was wondering if you guys have any experience with Italian braille.
I'm super excited to learn Italian but not quite sure how I might
tackle this in college. In high school, I took Spanish and always have
braille books, but obtaining a copy in braille for Italian might be
challenging. I am going to be using a braille note however so any
information on this would be  most appreciated

Thank you for your assistance
Minh

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence