[nabs-l] iClicker inaccessibility revisited

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 14:51:16 UTC 2012

Josh,
It's perfectly accessible, if you get someone to help you set it up initially and if you have someone read you the quiz questions in class… It's very easy to tell which button goes with what answer, once you know, so you just have to have someone set up the clicker and make sure either professor or someone sitting next to you redo the quiz questions. That is all.

Sent from my iPhone