[nabs-l] questions and assistance needed for starting onlinecollege

Melissa Hambleton mysticalcharm at comcast.net
Sat Aug 4 21:57:08 UTC 2012

Ashley, thank you for the information. Unfortunately, I'm not located in
Fairfax, I live in Winchester and the Virginia Department for the Blind in
Fairfax is the one I have to deal with, if I deal with them at all. Though,
I will try and put some of the suggestions to use in my own area by going to
a nursery or going to Shenandoah University to see if I can locate someone
who is willing to be a reader/tutor to assist me. The two big subjects
Shenandoah deals with is music and nursing/pharmacy students. I will contact
the local parks and see if they can be of any assistance to me as well.

Melissa