[nabs-l] Information about Italian

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 17:56:58 UTC 2012

Although I've never personally taken Italian, I have taken Spanish, and found, as Brandon did, that everything except for the symbols for accented letters is in grade 1. Minh, if you have a notetaker, you can also enable the Italian language on it and your notetaker will show all accent symbols for Italian on the Braille display and everything else in grade 1 Braille.

Chris Nusbaum, proud graduate of the Louisiana Center for the Blind Buddy Program

Sent from my iPod