[nabs-l] iPod Touch

Ignasi Cambra Díaz ignasicambra at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 22:53:24 UTC 2012

I think it just really depends on what you need and what you like. In my opinion using an iPhone paired with a small bluetooth keyboard is ideal for taking notes. You can also use the iPhone to download accessible books from the iBooks store. I believe textbook publishers are really starting to put their books in there, which might really be beneficial to us.
Also it's important to remember that most people will take their phone with them all the time, but carrying around a Braillenote is a lot more annoying.