[nabs-l] Job Hunting

Misty Dawn Bradley mistydbradley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 00:49:05 UTC 2012

Hi,
I also ran into the same issue when applying for a full-time position with
AmeriCorps. The people conducting the interview kept emphasizing the
paperwork, and I tried to explain that there are ways that I could do the
paperwork, but I still did not get the position. It surprised me, because I
worked in that same office and turned in all reports and paperwork on time,
although I had a different supervisor and it was a different program. I
think part of it was that I did not have experience in the area of the
position, but I also think part of it was the paperwork, because that point
was emphasized indirectly during the interview.
Thanks,
Misty