[nabs-l] Job Hunting

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 08:54:47 UTC 2012

Gloria,
Has any employer told you that they don't want to hire you because
you're blind? I'm asking this because finding a job is always hard,
and maybe there was another person that fitted their needs better than
you. It really sounds like you're doing everything the right way, so
I'm pretty sure things will eventually work out for you.

Sent from my iPhone