[nabs-l] files in protected view

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:45:17 UTC 2012

Actually, if a document opens in protected mode, that means that the document has already opened in word. To disable it, press f6 and you will find options to turn it off. Once that is done, you should be able to edit the document. Since this is off topic for this list, feel free to email me off list if you have any questions.

Aleeha Dudley
President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Changing what it means to be blind