[nabs-l] coupon shopping and looking for sales

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 18:13:40 UTC 2012

Does anyone looking for coupons and sales when shopping? I am wondering how to looking for coupons that are usually published in the newspapers as well as the sales. I really need to start using coupons and look for sales and try to save some money. Most sighted people are able to find coupons and sales in the newspaper, but since this is not available on the NFB Newsline, besides target sales, I am just wondering how to go about doing this.
thanks
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller