[nabs-l] Downloading Books

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 19:25:02 UTC 2012

When you go to the Learning Alley site first find the book you need.
Once you find it, select the book to your book shelf.  Then go to your
book shelf.  Once in your book shelf find the book you've added, then
go to the combo box which has two selections(WMA or DAISY).  Once you
select which one you want it should download automatically.  I'm not
sure if you're using a PC cuz this is the way I use it on mine.  If it
doesn't download to the download manager hit Alt+n which will go to a
menu bar of some sort which is kind of like a security feature(this is
the best way I can describe it cuz I don't know the technical terms).
If you have to do the Alt+n route, use the down arrow key until you
get to Download and hit and then it should work.

Hope this helps,

Justin