[nabs-l] coupon shopping and looking for sales

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 03:08:55 UTC 2012

Is there such service in Minnesota? Is there a way to get a copy of the cupon that are published and can be clipped out from the newspapers?
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller