[nabs-l] Ah HA! I found the culperate!

Chun Chao zerone1683 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:24:25 UTC 2012

Dear Joshua:

During shopping season of last year between Thanksgiving and Christmas when
I was looking for laundry appliances because mine had worn out, I came
across an inaccessible website with one of the larger home improvement
companies as well
Namely, it was www.lowes.com and I reported the issue to the National Center
to have the issue looked into.
I have not revisited the website since the incident and as a result Lowes
lost me as a potential customer.
Thought I share the experience of running into an inaccessible website.

Regards,
C.C. Alan
Northern Nevada NFB