[nabs-l] LSAT Question

Sean Whalen smwhalenpsp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 22:36:33 UTC 2012

Hi Jordan,

What kind of accommodations are you considering requesting, and have you
started the process? While definitely doable, it is a bit late in the game
to start the process for October. That said, as long as what you request is
conventional, you should be ok. If you are wanting to take the exam with a
screen reader, you may encounter pushback that requires appeals, etc.

I'd be glad to talk with you about this off list. I could give you some
thoughts on the logic games section of the test as well.

Just write to me off list or give me a call if I can be of assistance.

Sean
608 332-4147