[nabs-l] Ah HA! I found the cooperate!

Chun Chao zerone1683 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 22:55:35 UTC 2012

I usually do a little of both whenever I shop for electronics or appliances.
By first looking it up online allows me to at least get an idea of what best
fits my needs.
That way, I know what to look for when I physically go to the store and can
"get right to the point" with the sales person on particular devices or
models that I want to take a look at.
More often than not retailers have floor models on display that you can
tactilely explore.
If the particular floor model is unavailable, the sales person is usually
good with letting me know that what I saw online is an internet special
only.
My favorites are Sears, Office Depot, Best Buy, and Costco depending on the
kind of electronic or appliance that I am looking for as well as which store
is offering the best deal at the time.

C.C. Alan